A boutique youth marketing conference + community dedicated to understanding 16-24s
Current youth marketing conferences are dead. NEXT GEN is here to ensure brands truly understand and can credibly engage the next generation of young adults.
Tickets are limited and reserved for forward-thinking brand marketers only.
£299.99, more on the door.
No agencies. No press. No selling. No nonsense. Just real talk.
This conference is a not-for-profit event with any net profit given as bursaries to the next generation of creative pioneers taking part.
A day of immersive exploration into Gen-Z mindsets and behaviours.
Built to inspire and inform brands who are stepping up to the challenge of engagement being presented by the next generation.
Urban Nerds will deliver an honest platform for exciting Gen-Z voices in culture and the commercial experiences of leading global brand marketers.
Painting a picture of crucially actionable insights, the Next Gen LDN youth marketing conference will inform successful engagement of the next generation of young adult consumers.
Talks, food and sounds provided by Gen Z cultural engineers.
11:00 to 17:00
- Introduction to Gen Z: by Urban Nerds
- Identity: What are the factors driving youth identities today and how do brands play a role?
- Media: How are Gen Z utilising social media and what can brands learn from this?
- Content: How to create content that cuts through the Gen Z landscape?
- Experiential: Why are live experiences so important for Gen Z and how can brands win in this space?
- Influence: How to shape trends and fuel demand authentically for Gen Z?
Panel of leading global brand marketeers including:
- Max Buckland - Head of Marketing, BBC Radio
- Darren Mckoy - Global Production Director, Dr Martins
- Ruth How - Head of Marketing & Communications, Puma